Maintaining a Safe & Healthy Environment
The pandemic may be in the background of our minds now that infection rates are down and COVID-19 restrictions have eased quite a bit. Yet if we've learned anything from this experience it's this: sanitization and disinfecting are key to maintaining a safe and healthy environment. Microbes, viruses and other nasty germs may not be in sight, but they are prevalent on every surface we come contact with day in and day out. And with so many options out there, it can be difficult to know what actually provides the best protection. Well, we at WJ Office have done the homework and we have assembled a lineup of disinfectants and sanitizers that are effective, convenient and downright powerful in their promises. So, here's a quick rundown to get you on your way.
OxyPro Hydrogen Peroxide Disinfectant Has the Highest Safety Profile
This is OxyPro 365, a convenient, ready-to-use disinfectant cleaner and deodorizer formulated with hydrogen peroxide to delivery fast, effective cleaning and disinfecting. It cuts through tough grease and grime without leaving any harsh or sticky residue. What's left behind is a clean, sparkling zesty scent.
- Broad spectrum efficacy against pathogens such as
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Norovirus and SARS-COV-2
- Inhibits the growth of mold and mildew
- Provides hospital disinfection in just 3 minutes contact time
- Sanitizes kitchen, bathroom and hard non-food contact surfaces in just one minute
- 0,0,0 HMIS Rating
- Category IV - The highest safety profile available for EPA registered disinfectants - practically non-toxic and not an irritant
- No label warnings, No PPE required
- Safer to use than bleach cleaners and disinfectants with no phosphates, quats, or phenols
Contact us for more info on OxyPro 365 or click here for a quick info sheet.
Concentrate Your Cleaning With Lower Costs and Waste
Versatility has a new standard and this is clear with the Navigator 4, a four product chemical dilution control system. This unique dispenser combines state-of-the-art technology that provides remote operated bucket fill and one hand fill actuation for optimum ease of use. The reduced size “footprint” of the Navigator 4 allows for greater placement flexibility in your facility. Here is a quick look at the main components of this marvelous dispenser:
- The Dispenser - Wall-mount and portable models deliver the power of concentrates where, when and how you need them
- The Bottle - Closed system 2-liter refills fill all Navigator dispensers. New metering tip is pre-installed in each bottle.
- The Concentrates - Cost efficient formulas including EcoLogo EarthCare® products provide high-performance options for every application.
Contact us for more info on Navigator click here for a brochure.